Todd LeBlanc – Owner and President
Todd received a Bachelor of Science in Quantitative Business Analysis from Louisiana State University and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Baylor University. He is an active member of the Texas Association of Builders, the National Association of Home Builders and the Greater Houston Builders Association, where he serves on the Custom Builders Council.
Todd has met the requirements to become a designated Certified Graduate Builder (CGB), Certified Graduate Remodeler (CGR) and a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) because he is a strong believer in continuing education. The CGB and CGR programs distinguish professional builders who:
• Adhere to National Association of Builders (NAHB) business practices and guidelines
• Display a proven track record of successfully completed projects
• Meet the designated education requirements
• Maintain proper insurance
• Pledge to uphold the CGB and CGR Code of Ethics
The PMP program distinguishes project management professionals who:
• Satisfy the educational and professional experience requirements set forth by the global Project Management Institute (PMI).
• Display a proven track record of leading and directing cross-functional teams to deliver projects on schedule and budget.
Todd was directly involved in the home building industry from a very early age via the family business. He spent the first ten years of his business career as a technology consultant with a global consulting firm. As a Senior Manager, Todd was responsible for managing multi-million dollar software implementation projects at Fortune 100 companies throughout the world.
In returning to the home building industry as CEO and President of LeBlanc Custom Homes, Todd brings a project management approach to home building by using the same techniques and quality practices currently used at the leading companies in the world. He also brings a professional approach to the home building industry that sets LeBlanc Custom Homes apart.